This is a ‘pins -to-tanks’ engagement where the onus for effective investment, utilization and management of IT infrastructure lies with the consultants and their team. The consulting team literally becomes the extended IT team of the client and completely takes over the management of IT infrastructure.
We have a team of certified professionals who can manage Installation, configuration, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of various security appliances. Team will have strength of pre-sales and post sales activities and providing a suitable solutions to the customer.
- Enterprise Software solutions for backup and recovery
- Enterprise Database software solutions
- Mailing and Middleware Software solutions
- Application Virtualization
- Server and Storage Virtualization
- Windows/Linux Operating Systems solutions
- Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with customers – via phone, email and remote session
- Interact with customers at all levels, with demonstrated ability to communicate with both the very basic user to the technically advanced (Network Administrators, System Administrators, Security Officers, CIO, etc.)
- Assist customers in preparation for Security Compliance Audits (SOX, GLBA, HIPPA and PCI)
- Manage and work support tickets per industry best practices and utilizing existing CRM systems
- effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with Advanced Support Teams and escalate issues per pre- established guidelines
- Author and edit knowledge base articles
- Maintain working lab systems to facilitate reproduction of customer issues
- MIS Reporting to the Support Manager
- Custom Requirements of the client
Due to Quality delivery and Joining forces approach between Customers and Partners has situated ways as a pioneer in Information security domain.
- Complete Infrastructure Design and maintenance
- Firewall management.
- Security assessment and audit
- Security frame Work Consulting
- Infrastructure security management
- Antivirus and Anti-spam management
- Authentication management
- End User Protection Management.
- OEM Support based on the products.
- Security project Management
- Incident monitoring support
- End point security services
- Onsite Support Services
- first Level Service Desk Operations
- L1/ L2/ L3 Support of End User Devices
- Server/ Storage Support
- On call and On-Site Support
- Hourly Support Contracts
- Contingent Staffing
- Large Scale Roll outs
- Help Desk Operations
- Asset Management
- Remote Monitoring and Support
- Services Provisioning to the Infrastructure
- Deployment of Applications
- Disk Erasure ( Disk Sanitizing) or Disk retirement Services
- Establishment of correct IT security, authorization, archiving and disaster recovery policies
- Administration of hardware and software
- Continuous monitoring and updating various software versions
- Regular virus monitoring and spam control with in Premise Infrastructure
- Assistance in dealing of computing acquisition, considering the aspects of worth, quality and development of procurement plans, keeping to the approved frameworks
- Additions to the Existing IT Infrastructure
- Extended Support Hours
- Support Technicians and Engineers Augmentation
- Multi Vendor support
- Tiered service levels and custom response and resolution
what we offer
- Identifying the incoming and outgoing traffic in the network.
- Multi internet link management.
- VPN Secured tunneling
- Authentication Management
- Bandwidth Management.
- Antivirus and Anti-spyware Management
- Web Application Firewall management
- Web Filtering
- Application layer Visibility and Management.
Phone: 080-23590486. Email: email@example.com
InHawk IT Solutions Pvt Ltd #1413, 12th B Cross, 6th Main, WCR 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram, 2nd Phase, BANGLORE-560086